- That in Episode 2 the Tiara was supposedly behind the hour or minute hand on the clock tower face, however, the clock tower has FOUR faces. How did Saint Tail know which one to reach after?
- That the title of Episode 7 in English version is Dagger of Anubis while in the Japanese version it is Dagger of Yatto.
- That in Episode 19, the movie that Meimi's parents are watching is titled Comet Collides! The Last Night on Earth dated 1953 and made in the USA.
- That in Episode 1, Meimi, Seira, Asuka Jr., and friends are all in class 2-A which is the equivalent of 8th grade. Meimi is 14 years old at the start of the anime series.
- That in Chapter 8, Seira informs Saint Tail on the change of venue whereas in the anime Episode 8, Saint Tail listens in and learns of the change.
- That the Mayor's name is Hideo Morinaka. He also confirms that he is the uncle of Rina Takamiya.